Got another 5.3L out of a 2000 Sierra truck with 88k this time, and verified with a CarFax. I modified the stock oem harness for 3 wire hook-up and run. This is a COMPLETE setup. only a fuel pump needed to run.
- Eliminate the MAF for +$50 if packaging is tight
- If you want to run the 4L60E i can add the trans tune for +$50.
- Z06 Cam & Valve Springs +$600 w/polished performance tune.
- Shipping $75 + actual freight cost
- PayPal +3.5%
COMES WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- Engine - BD002
- Engine Harness (modified OEM for 3 wire to run, but includes: mil, tach, starter, a/c compressor, cooling fan high/low, trans harness)
- ECM w/ Performance Tune
- Intake Manifold
- Oil Pan (generally truck style)
- MAF (OEM style with incorporated IAT)
- Fuel Rail
- Fuel Rail Connector fittings, cut at firewall (5/16 & 3/8 hose easily adapts)
- Throttle Body, cable type
- Throttle Cable, factory OEM style
- All necessary sensors
- Exhaust Manifolds, and front O2ís
- Spark Plugs, Wires, & Coil Packs
- Water Pump
- Alternator & bracket
- Air Conditioning Compressor, Bracket, Belt, & Port Blocks
- Power Steering Pump & Bracket
- Idler Pulley
- Serpentine Belt
I only get the "cream of the crop" and this is a VERY CLEAN engine. it is currently on a run stand in my garage. currently missing the engine cover & throttle cable, but is included in the price. you can see & hear it run. FIRM on the price. Bryan, 775-240-3738, 8am-9pm PST, daily. Located in S. Reno, NV.
STOCK IMAGE OF RUN STAND USED:
ENGINE FOR SALE:
See original thread for options and complete details on my turnkey engine packages: http://www.therockgods.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10099