THEROCKGODS.COM > Welcome to THEROCKGODS > Announcements > Land Issues

User Tag List

Old June 14th, 2011   #1
RARECJ8
Wheeler

RARECJ8 is on a distinguished road
Land Use Pizza Meet-N-Greet 6/15

You are invited to a Hills Angels gathering to review the proposed Dog Valley travel management plan. With major changes coming to Dog Valley and related areas, public comment is critical to fighting for open trails. Closures are on the agenda with the USFS for Dog Valley, although to their credit some new routes are added to the inventory. Come join the Hills Angels 6/15 to look over the official maps and the new planned closures/openings. We will have public comment forms to fill out which we'll send in-- your ideas and comments are important-- the more the better. THIS is governement in action and unless we the people stand up, we have no voice.

Take a look at the maps, read the travel management plan and decide if you like it the way it is , should changes be made or don't get involved at all. The food is good and the drinks cold.

We'll also have comment forms to fill out about the planned closures. The land use closure efforts are a slippery slope to more and more restrictions. Be a part of the solution or later just complain about new gates, etc.

Boulevard Pizza 6pm

I'd rather pound a pillow than fuck a sackfull of deer antlers.

Please pray for Obama -- Psalms 109.8
RARECJ8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 14th, 2011   #2
wix
Hella sweet

wix is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by RARECJ8 View Post
You are invited to a Hills Angels gathering to review the proposed Dog Valley travel management plan. With major changes coming to Dog Valley and related areas, public comment is critical to fighting for open trails. Closures are on the agenda with the USFS for Dog Valley, although to their credit some new routes are added to the inventory. Come join the Hills Angels 6/15 to look over the official maps and the new planned closures/openings. We will have public comment forms to fill out which we'll send in-- your ideas and comments are important-- the more the better. THIS is governement in action and unless we the people stand up, we have no voice.

Take a look at the maps, read the travel management plan and decide if you like it the way it is , should changes be made or don't get involved at all. The food is good and the drinks cold.

We'll also have comment forms to fill out about the planned closures. The land use closure efforts are a slippery slope to more and more restrictions. Be a part of the solution or later just complain about new gates, etc.

Boulevard Pizza 6pm
sounds like a trap to me...
wix is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 14th, 2011   #3
MR.ROCKAPE
BANNED

MR.ROCKAPE is on a distinguished road
Unless you are having it @ chuck e cheese's Im out its my little ones birthday.

MY VIDEO!!!--->ITS NEW!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNVguvNE7qc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
Time and time again you prove you are the biggest idiot on Pirate4x4. God you're a fucking clown.
MR.ROCKAPE is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 14th, 2011   #4
RARECJ8
Wheeler

RARECJ8 is on a distinguished road
aww so cute. BV has arcade games for the kiddies and booze and soda for the so-called adults. In all seriousness, the Dog Valley proposal is an extension of all the closures on Pevavine and is a trend to deal with. ALL BLM and USFS lands require travel management plans and its only a matter of time until they find all areas. No joke. The expanding influence of these powers cannot be ignored. Secret or No Name canyons can be next. come learn about standing up to the anti-4x4 groups or do nothing and when our play areas are limited to RC toys, this will all be a distant memory.

i grew up here and never in a million years would think to see road closed signs on peavine. So the unbeliveable is happening. No tricks or trap Wix. How about Johnson Valley-- the Hammers might get shut out by Uncle Sam. Hear it now, believe it later...

Stand up or lay down.

I'd rather pound a pillow than fuck a sackfull of deer antlers.

Please pray for Obama -- Psalms 109.8
RARECJ8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 14th, 2011   #5
MR.ROCKAPE
BANNED

MR.ROCKAPE is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by RARECJ8 View Post
aww so cute. BV has arcade games for the kiddies and booze and soda for the so-called adults. In all seriousness, the Dog Valley proposal is an extension of all the closures on Pevavine and is a trend to deal with. ALL BLM and USFS lands require travel management plans and its only a matter of time until they find all areas. No joke. The expanding influence of these powers cannot be ignored. Secret or No Name canyons can be next. come learn about standing up to the anti-4x4 groups or do nothing and when our play areas are limited to RC toys, this will all be a distant memory.

i grew up here and never in a million years would think to see road closed signs on peavine. So the unbeliveable is happening. No tricks or trap Wix. How about Johnson Valley-- the Hammers might get shut out by Uncle Sam. Hear it now, believe it later...

Stand up or lay down.
I hear ya..... and totally get what you are saying,but after the absolute dismal turn out from this group on anything that isnt wheeling,its apparent that there is always something more important to do. If I had a way to be there I would, but your kid only turns two once.

When the only wheeling around here is a pay to play park or done illigally most will bitch how it isnt right.......

MY VIDEO!!!--->ITS NEW!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNVguvNE7qc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
Time and time again you prove you are the biggest idiot on Pirate4x4. God you're a fucking clown.
MR.ROCKAPE is offline   Reply With Quote