THEROCKGODS.COM > Technical > Fabrication

User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes

Old June 9th, 2008   #1
POOR BOY
HARDCORE WEB WHEELER!!!
 
POOR BOY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 1,850
POOR BOY is on a distinguished road
prefab brackets

who makes a good prefabed bracket that isnt to expensive? looking for some tabes and a mount for my top link for a three link. just dont have time to make them up
POOR BOY is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 9th, 2008   #2
wix
Hella sweet
 
wix's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 Aug 2006
Age: 41
Posts: 2,016
wix is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by poor boy pulling View Post
who makes a good prefabed bracket that isnt to expensive? looking for some tabes and a mount for my top link for a three link. just dont have time to make them up
Try http://polyperformance.com/ or http://www.ballisticfabrication.com/ Ive gotten a lot from both of them. Just try and order everything at once, I forgot a bracket that I wanted and the shipping was more than the bracket itself...And they get your shit to you in about 2-3 days!
wix is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 9th, 2008   #3
POOR BOY
HARDCORE WEB WHEELER!!!
 
POOR BOY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 1,850
POOR BOY is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by wix View Post
Try http://polyperformance.com/ or http://www.ballisticfabrication.com/ Ive gotten a lot from both of them. Just try and order everything at once, I forgot a bracket that I wanted and the shipping was more than the bracket itself...And they get your shit to you in about 2-3 days!
i checked poly and couldnt find what i was looking for and i heard that the ballistic fab brackets are really weak?
POOR BOY is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 9th, 2008   #4
L.D.
redneck renagade
 
L.D.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 Aug 2006
Age: 64
Posts: 1,214
L.D. is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by poor boy pulling View Post
i checked poly and couldnt find what i was looking for and i heard that the ballistic fab brackets are really weak?
ballistics brackets may be week, but they will get them to you in 6 to 8 weaks
__________________
i'm not a damn hippy, i'm a well groomed mountain man
your just jealous because the voices speak to me
i will meet you on the trail MF, and i WON'T pull you out !
L.D. is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 9th, 2008   #5
MR.ROCKAPE
BANNED
 
MR.ROCKAPE's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 Aug 2006
Age: 14
Posts: 12,988
MR.ROCKAPE is on a distinguished road
RUFF STUFF SPECIALTIES IS GOOD AND FAIRLY CLOSE.AA MFG HAS ALOT OF DECENT PRICED BRACKET AND DONT FORGET BLUE TORCH!!!!

IF YOU NEED A ONE-OFF I HAPPEN TO KNOW SHAFFERS AS WELL A TFAB HAVE PLASMA TABLES AND WOULD BE WILLING TO MAKE YA WHAT YOU WANT!!!
__________________
PROOF!!! THAT TALKIN SH!T ON THE INTERWEB CAN MAKE ME FAMOUS!!!!

MY VIDEO!!!--->ITS NEW!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNVguvNE7qc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
Time and time again you prove you are the biggest idiot on Pirate4x4. God you're a fucking clown.
MR.ROCKAPE is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 10th, 2008   #6
POOR BOY
HARDCORE WEB WHEELER!!!
 
POOR BOY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 1,850
POOR BOY is on a distinguished road
ya im pretty sure im going to go with ruff stuff that have what im looking for and not a horrable price
POOR BOY is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 10th, 2008   #7
MR.ROCKAPE
BANNED
 
MR.ROCKAPE's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 Aug 2006
Age: 14
Posts: 12,988
MR.ROCKAPE is on a distinguished road
A LINK FOR THE INTERNET CHALLENGED.......(COUGH LD.....)

http://www.ruffstuffspecialties.com/catalog/index.php
__________________
PROOF!!! THAT TALKIN SH!T ON THE INTERWEB CAN MAKE ME FAMOUS!!!!

MY VIDEO!!!--->ITS NEW!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNVguvNE7qc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
Time and time again you prove you are the biggest idiot on Pirate4x4. God you're a fucking clown.
MR.ROCKAPE is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 10th, 2008   #8
L.D.
redneck renagade
 
L.D.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 Aug 2006
Age: 64
Posts: 1,214
L.D. is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.ROCKAPE View Post
A LINK FOR THE INTERNET CHALLENGED.......(COUGH LD.....)

http://www.ruffstuffspecialties.com/catalog/index.php
WAT YOU TALKIN BOUT, YOU PUT A LINK UP AN I CLICK IT. NO CHALANGE
__________________
i'm not a damn hippy, i'm a well groomed mountain man
your just jealous because the voices speak to me
i will meet you on the trail MF, and i WON'T pull you out !
L.D. is offline   Reply With Quote

Old December 1st, 2009   #9
chicago
Wheeler
 
chicago's Avatar
 
Join Date: 25 Oct 2009
Posts: 216
chicago is on a distinguished road
Ill be going with the ruff stuff....STUFF for my 40. Ive used some of his brakcets and such in the past. Its some BEEF gear.
__________________
88 FJ62 Fairly built
76 FJ40 WILL be BUILT
06 Tacoma NOT BUILT
Wife...BUILT!!!
chicago is offline   Reply With Quote

Old December 1st, 2009   #10
MR.ROCKAPE
BANNED
 
MR.ROCKAPE's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 Aug 2006
Age: 14
Posts: 12,988
MR.ROCKAPE is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicago View Post
Ill be going with the ruff stuff....STUFF for my 40. Ive used some of his brakcets and such in the past. Its some BEEF gear.
ITS ALSO NICE THAT WHEN YA CALL THEM THE OWNER USUALLY ANSWERS......NOT TOO MANY BUSINESSES LEFT LIKE THAT!!!!

HIS PRICES ARE GOOD AND HE USUALLY HAS THE PRE-FAB STUFF IN 3/8s IN STOCK!!!
__________________
PROOF!!! THAT TALKIN SH!T ON THE INTERWEB CAN MAKE ME FAMOUS!!!!

MY VIDEO!!!--->ITS NEW!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNVguvNE7qc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
Time and time again you prove you are the biggest idiot on Pirate4x4. God you're a fucking clown.
MR.ROCKAPE is offline   Reply With Quote

Old December 10th, 2009   #11
chicago
Wheeler
 
chicago's Avatar
 
Join Date: 25 Oct 2009
Posts: 216
chicago is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.ROCKAPE View Post
ITS ALSO NICE THAT WHEN YA CALL THEM THE OWNER USUALLY ANSWERS......NOT TOO MANY BUSINESSES LEFT LIKE THAT!!!!

HIS PRICES ARE GOOD AND HE USUALLY HAS THE PRE-FAB STUFF IN 3/8s IN STOCK!!!
Yeup!!!!
He talked my EAR OFF one day. Called to ask a question about something and happened to catch him when he was picking up his kid...HOLY CRAP! That man can HOLD a conversation!
Pretty funny actually!
__________________
88 FJ62 Fairly built
76 FJ40 WILL be BUILT
06 Tacoma NOT BUILT
Wife...BUILT!!!
chicago is offline   Reply With Quote

Old December 10th, 2009   #12
slvrbck
HOLDIN' IT DOWN
 
slvrbck's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 Dec 2008
Posts: 1,551
slvrbck is on a distinguished road
IT'S GOOD TO HAVE VENDORS LIKE THAT THOUGH! I'D RATHER A CHATTY COOL ONE, INSTEAD OF A FAWKHEAD!
__________________
RED AND BLACK
slvrbck is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.2.4 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
TRG 2009